Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hong Kong

I am a country mouse at heart.  I love to travel; but city life moves with a rhythm that I'm not sure I'll ever get used to.  Two of our very best friends grew up in the great booming city of Hong Kong.  I've heard so many stories about this place.  I was stuck somewhere between worrying this city wouldn't live up to expectations and feeling totally unsure what to expect at all.  In reality, it was 100% the second.  This country mouse could not have imagined what Hong Kong is actually like... New York City x 20.  It was fun.  It was hot!  It was unlike any place I've ever visited.  We had a blast.
 We bought passes to a tour bus.  We saw so much:

CITY

MOUNTAINS
THE BEACH
Not to mention shopping and food...
Night market

Dim Sum
We learned a lot about this beautiful, busy, crowded, bustling, extreme, rich, wonderful city in the short three days we were there.  It was truly an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment